404 Main Street • Balsam Lake WI 54810
Mon. & Wed. 10 - 5 pm • Tues. & Thurs. 1-5 pm
Fri. 10 -2 • Sat. & Sun. - Closed
- Requesting items can be done using our online ordering catalog, www.more.lib.wi.us or calling the library at 715-485-3215.
- We can also choose books for you by author, genre ie. mysteries or scary movies, etc…
- NO kits, puzzles, toys, or games are available for checkout at this time.
REQUESTING LOCAL MATERIALS ONLINE
Here’s the best way for patrons to find and request things to pick up at their library
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select the pickup library
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
- When you receive the notification that your materials are available you can call or email us to schedule a pick up time.
- Items must be picked up during your scheduled window of time. If you cannot make it during your time, you can call and reschedule your pickup. Otherwise, your items will be returned.
- The items will be placed outside of the building for you to pick up or if necessary we can place them in an open trunk.
- We suggest that you let your bag sit for 24-72 hours before handling the items.
- You can return your items to the drop box at any time.
Balsam Lake Public Library
404 Main Street
Balsam Lake, WI 54810
Monday 10 am - 6 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday 10 am - 6 pm
Friday 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday 10 am - 1 pm