404 Main Street • Balsam Lake WI 54810
Mon - Thurs. 10 - 6 pm • Fri. 10 - 4 pm
Sat. 10 - 1 pm • Sunday - Closed
- Requesting items can be done using our online ordering catalog, www.more.lib.wi.us, emailing email@example.com or calling the library at 715-485-3215.
- You can only order available Balsam Lake items in your request.
- We can also choose books for you by author, genre ie. mysteries or scary movies, etc…
- We will temporarily be limiting the number of items per card: 10 books, 5 DVDs or music CDs, 3 audio books,
- NO kits, puzzles, toys, or games are available for checkout at this time.
REQUESTING LOCAL MATERIALS ONLINE
Here’s the best way for patrons to find and request things they can pick up from a particular library:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at the pickup library
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits
- We will be scheduling pick up times in 15 minutes increments, please include a phone number where we can reach you to schedule your time.
- You will need to pick up your items within your designated time otherwise you will forfeit them.
- The items will be placed outside of the building for you to pick up or if necessary we can place them in an open trunk.
- We suggest that you let your bag sit for 24-72 hours before handling the items.
- We will not be accepting any returns directly.
- All items will have due dates extended until June.
Balsam Lake Public Library
404 Main Street
Balsam Lake, WI 54810
Monday 10 am - 6 pm
Tuesday 10 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 10 am - 6 pm
Thursday 10 am - 6 pm
Friday 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday 10 am - 1 pm