No need to call ahead, just come to the main lobby and see what’s on the display rack.
If you can’t find what your looking for we can help.
Current Paper Forms Available
- 1040 EZ & 1040 SR
Unemployment Insurance Tax Information
1099-G Tax Information provided by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
1099-G Tax information – dwd.wi.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Why do I need a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment insurance benefits are taxable income
What information is on a 1099-G tax form?
- Unemployment benefits paid to you
- Federal and state income taxes withheld from your benefits
- Repayments of overpaid benefits
Where do I get my 1099-G tax form?
- View or print a copy of your current or previous year forms online https://my.unemployment.wisconsin.gov
- Log on using your username and password, then go to the “Unemployment Services” menu to access your 1099-G tax forms
When can I get my 1099-G tax form?
- Information for the most recent tax year will be available online in mid-January: https://dwd.wisconsin.gov/uiben/1099.htm
Who do I ask about how to fill out my Form 1040 or Wisconsin Form 1?
Monday - Thursday ... 10 am - 6 pm
Friday ... 10 am - 4 pm
Saturday ... 10 am - 1 pm
Sunday ... Closed
Balsam Lake Public Library
404 Main Street
PO Box 340
Balsam Lake, WI 54810